Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spice Kitty





The folks at Friends of Felines decided that I would be the perfect brother for Turner. They said I was "butter", able to get along smoothly with any other cat. My foster parents called me and my sister the "Spice Cats" because of our spicy, crazy personalities. I was named Cinnamon, and my sister was Nutmeg. While I was originally reported to be silver, later, the truth about my color came out - there was no getting around the fact that I was a brown tabby!


Our servants struggled with my likeness to their beloved Winston. They were still undecided on that landmark day in June - The Adoption Event. When they saw my foster mother begin to cry as she handed me over to them, they knew I was special. The rest is history.


Topper

No comments:

Post a Comment